Visitor Visas

There are several visitor visas for Australia. Depending on your individual circumstances, you may be able to apply, and be eligible to be granted, one or more of these visas.

To make sure you are on the right path, book an appointment General with our experiencedMigration Agent.

Things to consider:

  • Some visitor visas are free and some are not.
  • Some visitor visas allow you to perform business activities while in Australia.
  • Some visitor visas may require you or your sponsor to submit a bond.
  • Some visitor visas allow longer stay periods than others.
  • The restrictions imposed on the various visitor visas may differ.

“Working Holiday” and “Work and Holiday” Visas

If you have an eligible passport and meet the other requirements, you will be eligible for a visa to Australia that will allow you to travel and work for up to one year (work is usually limited to 6 months per employer, you can work for 2 employees for 6 months each).

There are two different visas in this category with some considerable differences between the two. If you have passports that allow you to apply for both of the above-mentioned visas, make sure you chose the more beneficial one.

Work in Australia

There are several visas that will allow you and your spouse to work in Australia. The most common visas are:

  • A work visa for up to 4 years, if you have a profession that is in the Skills List and an eligible employer that is willing and able to sponsor you.
  • Some students who graduate from an Australian institution may be eligible to apply for a visa that will allow them to stay and work in Australia. This visa does not require a sponsor.
  • The Australian government also has a range of training, research and/or sport visas that allow a person to live and work in Australia for a set period of time.

To find out more, you can make a booking a General to speak to one of our consultants.

Business Visas

A business person may be able to apply for a visa to conduct business and live in Australia permanently. The applicant will need to meet the requirements for one of the following visas:

  • Investor Visa.
  • Business Innovation and Investment.
  • Business Owner
  • Business Talent
  • State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner
  • State/Territory Sponsored Investor

For more information and assistance with applying for one of the above - mentioned visas book an appointment with our experienced Migration Agent for a consultation.

Skilled Migration

If you have the qualifications and / or the work experience in a skill that is in demand in Australia, you may be eligible to apply for a Permanent Visa. A Permanent Visa will allow you and your dependent family to work and live in Australia.

Keep in mind that your skills will need to be assessed by the relevant authority in Australia before you can apply for a skilled visa. This can be a long and complicated process, depending on your occupation.

We can provide you with more information about the process or you can allow us to take care of the whole application for you.

Family Visas

You may be able to come to Australia if you have family living here already. Alternatively, if you are living here you may be able to bring your family to live with you permanently. The applicant will need to meet the requirements for one of the family visas. The most common visas are:

  • Partner Visa
  • Child Visa
  • Parent Visas
  • Remaining Relative

The above list is just an example of the most common visas. For more information or for an assessment of your situation.

Live In Australia

A United Nations report named Australia as the second best country in the world to live.

There a number of different pathways or combination of pathways that a person may take in order to move to live in Australia.

The goal for any applicant will be to get a Permanent Visa or Australian Citizenship.

Send us your questions – book an appointment